- This event has passed.
Adolescent Brain Development and Behavior – Free Webinars
April 27, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 11:00 am
April 27 or April 29 starting at 10:30am
This will provide participants with basic knowledge on adolescent brain development and tips for working with youth.
- Understand how the teen brain functions and how it affects behavior
- Learn strategies for decreasing risky behavior and increasing healthy choices
- Learn how taking a nonjudgmental approach can make a huge impact
- Understand the stress effects of the pandemic on teens
- Be able to implement practical strategies to help teens understand and cope with pandemic-related stress
Meet the Trainer: Dom Hoyt (He/Him/His) has been a part of the Youth Education Services team at CHS since the spring of 2010. He is a combat veteran who attended college on the G.I. bill, earning a B.S. degree in Public Health Education and Masters in Public Health. He has implemented over 2,000 program sessions for youth, parents, and professionals over the years. In his spare time, He enjoys spending time outdoors with his wonderful wife and two children.