- This event has passed.
Helping Teens Cope With Pandemic Stress – Free Webinars
May 6 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am
May 4 or May 6 starting at 11:00am
This will provide information from the CDC, strategies for coping with stress, and give participants the opportunity to share strategies that have worked for them.
- Understand how the teen brain functions and how it affects behavior
- Learn strategies for decreasing risky behavior and increasing healthy choices
- Learn how taking a nonjudgmental approach can make a huge impact
- Understand the stress effects of the pandemic on teens
- Be able to implement practical strategies to help teens understand and cope with pandemic-related stress
Meet the Trainer: Dr. Thomas Barksdale II (He/Him/His) is a published author, speaker, and trainer who has spent the last 24 years working with youth and young adults across the country. Leadership, sexual health, academic motivation, and character have been the main topics of his speaking career. Thomas has been a Wise Guy Educator that has worked with thousands of teen males in diverse settings on healthy relationships and responsible masculinity. Thomas is married with two children, and enjoys reading and playing golf in his spare time.