Be a hero for the most vulnerable children in our community by joining Children’s Home Society, the host committee and event sponsors for the third annual holiday soiree!
Want to see your business here? Check out our sponsorship opportunities today.
December 7, 2019
Join Children’s Home Society for an evening of cheer in uptown Charlotte thanks to the generosity of QC Social! You can make a difference in the lives of children in Charlotte and across North Carolina by joining the host committee on December 7. Come celebrate the season with community leaders, friends, and CHS supporters while raising funds to help support children and families in Charlotte and throughout North Carolina.
Ticket prices begin at $150 and will be on sale starting October 23rd.
Last year, this event sold out in just a few weeks. Don’t miss your chance!
Thanks to our Host Committee
- Lauren and Andrei Bolshakov
- Margaret and Waldo Bradley
- Kelly and Brian Chambers
- Lauren Imrich and Bob Fredrickson
- Lindsay and Tripp Griffin
- John Hass and Merry Hanna Gregg
- Liz Hilliard and Lee Kennelly
- Lindsay and Chandler Haynie
- Peyton and Stephen Hostetler
- Amanda and Richard Jarman, Jr.
- Paige and Erik Johnson
- Callie and Win Kelly
- Susan and Alasdair McBarnet
- Michelle and Greg Neun
- Laura and Stephen Philipson
- Kent Lee Phillips
- Claire Samuels and Michael Morley
- Elizabeth and David Shuford
- Reaves and Sandy Thompson
- Meredith and Jeff Tomascak
- Irina Toshkova and Noi Vong
- Aundrea and Stephen Wilson
You won’t want to miss this exciting event!
Can’t attend? You can still make a difference!
- Make a monetary donation to help more than 20,000 children across the state of North Carolina chsnc.org/donate.
- Fulfill a child’s wish list through our Hope for the Holidays program.
- Learn more about CHS at our annual A Place to Call Home event on April 30, 2020, at Center City Mariott
- Looking for another way to get involved in the Mecklenburg area? Contact Tara Spil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about CHS and the impact we make in the lives of children and families in the Mecklenburg community: