At Children’s Home Society of North Carolina, we are confident that our people are the reason behind our successes. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package to our staff.
As North Carolina’s leader in transforming families and communities so children can thrive, we are seeking experienced professionals to join our team and support our mission.
Our employee benefits package includes:
- We promote a Culture of Health and Well-Being.
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Remote Work Options for Many Positions
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Short Term Disability
- Performance Based Reviews
- Children’s Home Society of North Carolina encourages and provides opportunities for Growth, Learning, and Advancement
The Children’s Home Society of North Carolina is an equal opportunity employer. Children’s Home Society of North Carolina prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our community is vital to our success. Find out how your time, talent and resources can help more children find and experience loving families.
It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a community to affect lasting change. Invest in the lives of children and make a difference for families everywhere.