Our employee benefits includes:
- We Promote a Culture of Health and Well-Being.
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Remote Work Options for Many Positions
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Short Term Disability
- Performance Based Reviews
- Children’s Home Society of North Carolina encourages and provides opportunities for Growth, Learning, and Advancement
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.