Lifelong Post Adoption Support
Because adoption is a lifelong journey, CHS provides a wealth of support services to adoptees, adoptive families, and birth parents. Our post adoption services help clients overcome issues that may arise from their experiences with adoption.
Our Post Adoption Services include:
- Review of Medical Histories
- Review and Interpretation of Background Information
- Confidential Intermediary Services – a fee-based program
- Counseling Regarding Adoption Issues for Adoptees, Adoptive Families, and Birth Parents
- Information & Referrals
- Support Group – Currently, the support group is meeting virtually until otherwise posted.
If you are interested in attending, please contact Leslie Hall at 336-274-1538 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call 1-800-632-1400 or contact us.