Foster Care Support
Foster parents are there to care for children when they need it most. But who takes care of the caretakers? At CHS, we’re here for your foster care experience. Our expert staff can help guide you with the necessary resources and tools so that you feel confident in the difference you’re making in the life of a child and their family.
The CHS Difference
We know that fostering a child can be a joyful, wonderful, enriching experience… but we’re not blind to its challenges and complications. That’s why we’re here for you.
Highly Trained Staff
116 Years of Excellence
Empowering Foster Families with Evidence-Based Support
We’re here to listen, offer support and help you make the most of your time as a foster family. Our support services begin with a 30-hour intensive training program that helps you decide whether fostering is right for you. We also offer a wide array of trainings so that you feel equipped to meet the unique needs of a child in your care. And we don’t stop there. You’ll have the backing of the following services and benefits:
- Shared parenting training to help you support reunification
- Social events and support groups
- Comprehensive support, inclusive of case management, education, advocacy and clinical care
- The backing of a highly skilled, compassionate and trauma-informed staff with low turnover rates
- A commitment to innovative, evidence-based practices and programs that help improve support for our families
Our community is vital to our success. Find out how your time, talent and resources can help more children find and experience loving families.
It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a community to affect lasting change. Invest in the lives of children and make a difference for families everywhere.